Getting to UCLA
- Airport Information: LAX (closest to UCLA), and Burbank Airport (in the San Fernando Valley).
- FlyAway: Non-Stop Bus Service to LAX ($10 each way)
- Buses (Metro Trip Planner) There are many buses that will take you to and from UCLA and LAX.
- Ride Share (Lyft, Uber)
- Shuttle services are available at LAX, the average fare, for one person, is about $15.
- Cab fare to UCLA from LAX is about $50.
- UCLA Transportation & Parking Information (Parking permits, Discounted bus fares, Vanpools, etc.)
Something to be aware of before you come to visit UCLA. Parking regulations are strictly enforced.
Lodging and Housing
- The UCLA Housing Office produces a monthly list of apartments in the UCLA area. Close to UCLA (i.e. walking distance) rates start, for a single apartment, around $900 per month.
- A Hotel and Motel Directory provided by the UCLA housing office.